When operating in highly dynamic markets like those in Dubai, the idea for entrepreneurs is pretty much straightforward, i.e. staying on top of competitors and leading the way with the help of smart marketing options particularly those that fall in the digital brackets.
To ensure that one’s business is shifted from invisible zones to visible ones, one would need to get in touch with a professional SEO company Dubai and share the promotional needs in the most clear and relevant passion. A business that is offering excellent products and services but not marketed well may lack in claiming best results when it comes to returns on investment.
Search engine optimization and all its associated fragments like content marketing, social media campaigns and other link building practices must be well within the set frameworks of best practices in order to provide the business with a great and appealing visibility on SERPs.
To be on top of all your marketing goals, you will need to understand the law of attraction and ensure that you are using right channels and gimmicks.
The world of digital marketing is going through a makeshift and the focus today is on social mediums. The difference between a visible and invisible business is just like the difference between a well written story that has never been read or told.
Let’s have a look at some very common mistakes that marketers do while using Facebook as a part of their SEO campaign:
- Incomplete page – Not filling out the page details completely.
- Using copy rights images or illegal cover photos – something one must avoid as an entrepreneur.
- Breaching Contest Guideline – Before jumping into conclusion, one must check the local laws.
- Over posting – Avoid it, if you don’t want a Facebook ban.
- Focusing too much on likes – They are important no doubt, but you must ensure if you are reaching the right audience.
- Big Slabs of Text – You don’t need that, you must keep things precise while using social media.
- Posting Off – Brand or Boring Content – You may get immediate traffic and tons of it but if the content is not relevant or boring then bounce rate for your target site may escalate.
- Ignoring stats – You cannot afford to do this, keep a check on each and every activity and its outcomes.
- Being the same vanilla – you can avoid this by adding variety different idea, sticking to one mode will not attract those in your contacts.
- No using the Facebook Ad options to the fullest – it’s always easy to run a paid campaign on any platform, running it in the right passion however would require a closer focus.