Originally published here ASP.NET vs. PHP
Business owners want to see their brand grow and for this, they do everything possible. However, it is imperative to have a business website to survive in the modern-day marketplace. Why? It is because 3 billion people are using online resources for information.
Not only this, research by Kelsey reported that approximately 97% of people use the internet to explore products before actually purchasing them. Therefore, a website is a powerful tool for spreading brand awareness among the targeted audience.
Generally, the business people have limited knowledge of techniques, frameworks and methods used for designing and developing a website. In order to make a wise selection of appropriate web design strategy, they must know the difference between off-the-shelf and bespoke websites.
However, if you are looking for professionals to help you, get experience assistance from web application development company in Dubai. It’s because you have to be on-point when it comes to development.
Recommended for you:
It goes without doubt that you should work closely with website designers and developers in order to get your website developed in Dubai according to defined requirement specification. Not only this, a cordial working relationship with the project manager will surely help you to get the things done in the right direction.
However, you must have a comprehensive understanding of the software development life cycle, so that you can play a progressive role in the development process. Many software houses operation in UAE encourage their clients to take an active part throughout the process of web development in Dubai.
After getting a brief overview of how websites are designed and developed, you surely will be thinking of the importance of hiring a well-equipped company for your website launch. However, it’s not enough because there are so many other considerations you should keep in mind while thinking of launching your business website.
Remember! A website is not a product, but it’s a service. So, don’t pursue unrealistic expectations but reinvent your approach.
Designed by Spiral Click Web Technologies
With more focus on the business trends online, entrepreneur is becoming keener to stay ahead in this race to success. While operating in complex markets of UAE, they know that a slight blunder may cost them a fortune and they may never be able to stand back on their feet again.
Therefore they watch web applications Dubai oriented trends very closely and soon as something comes their way and are relevant to their online presence; they get in touch with their service provider and ensure that it becomes part of their portal or e-store. The Infographic given below further elaborates what are they and how they can be useful for a business:
Don’t get confused with website and web applications, this is a norm and people do mix up things in this domain, just like they do when talking about interface design and website design.
- Web applications are interactive and dynamic systems
- Helpful for businesses to see off critical business related tasks
- Helps in amplifying and gauging the business productivity.
In an event where one is dealing with a fully integrated portal:
- Differentiating between the external system and portal itself may turn out to be difficult.
- One cannot pay for web applications and expect a complete web design. They are more of add-ons added to websites for improved customer experiences, efficiencies and security.
SO WHAT IS IT THEN?
It is an application that is utilized by users over a network, for example an intranet or the Internet itself.
- The need:
- To get your website built professionally
- Get hands on a unique and appealing design
- The Price:
- You may be charged upfront in most of the cases, this is a norm
- Rates may vary depending on several factors, i.e. Reputation, experience of the service provider and the size of project you are expecting to be delivered to you.
- After the custom design is ready for you, you may get after sale service, free usually for a certain time.
- The Trends:
- HTML 4 Out while 5 is dominating
- CSS 3 is in for animations, heavy Flash videos are out
- Content must be able to correspond with the design
- Minimalism is still here and will stay
- Customer engagement through videos and attractive blogs
- Https or secured websites will be preferred by major search engines
- Schema for SEO will rule.
- You will need a professional developer to be precise
- Web and Mobile Apps, don’t forget them too:
- They will help you when it comes to elevated exposures.
- They are the future
- They enable your target audience to interact with your business
- Ensure you do some price shopping
- Go for the affordable ones
- Go for the reputable solutions provider
- Find a provider that is native
- Ensure that you get elite solutions for what you have paid.
Trends for website design and building it are changing dramatically. Future for website is facing changes that are manifold though. Operating in chic markets like Dubai makes this domain further dynamic. Business owners are keen to ensure that they make it a domain that offers lasting performance and enables the clients to get in touch and interact with the business without facing too much of a hassle.
To achieve this critical goal, business owners ensure that they look for a reliable partner in the form of a web development company in Dubai that can cater to all their online business needs:
- They are keen to hand over this task of website development to professional that are reliable and affordable.
- Latest trends are the core domains that they don’t want to compromise on.
- They look for a company that has physical presence and is blessed with highly technical and professional personnel.
- Reliance on website by business is going to shoot up by 81% by the end of 2018.
- 43% out which would be those business owners that will already have a website however they will go for a complete overhauling in order to add latest features to their website for improved customer experience.
- The demand for web apps will reach 40% mark by end of 2017.
- Business owners in Dubai will enjoy 39% of market reach with the help of latest web development trends that are backed with smart apps as well.
Finding the right solutions provider in the form of a web development company in Dubai may turn out to be a tricky task, especially, when is engaged with lots of other business activities therefore, one must be careful and ensure that the selected service provider has got hands on skills that are not only elite but at the same time are affordable and reliable.
What is appealing to eyes holds the key to door of our heart and mind. We start loving it and we want everyone else in our circle to love it too. We do not hesitate in sharing it. Similar is the case, when we are about to go one air with the help of our website. Things could be complex and it may take a while for us to settle down, if the market we are aiming at is Dubai. With its tough competition trends, Dubai will never allow you to sit back and relax. When going to launch your website you must consider the following Do’s and Don’ts if you want to make the difference real:
When it is a task related to web development Dubai then you must ensure that you keep the above mentioned points in mind. Keep it short and sweet, work hard and achieve what you deserve. Don’t over exaggerate. A simple and user friendly developed site will do the job for you and will allow you to capture the market in no time.