A professional website leads to a prosperous business. During designing and development of the website, one must ensure the services of experienced and best web designers.
The experts will not only design your web pages but give a professional SEO touch to the whole website design and development. With this professional and realistic solution, one will be able to create a positive impact on his/her brand image.
The points mentioned here in this infographic will lead you to a professionally designed and developed website.
2017 was an exciting year for the Mobile E-commerce (m-commerce for short) industry, with quite a few significant landmarks:
- Google announced its decision to start indexing mobile websites first, meaning the mobile versions of online web pages would be given priority over desktop sites in search rankings.
- Mobile devices accounted for 60% of all internet usage, marking the first time in history that desktop computers and laptops had been overtaken.
- The market worth of the m-commerce industry reached a staggering 300 billion dollars, and is expected to rise to more than half a trillion by 2019!
Now, with 2018 officially here, it’s time we took a look at some of the trends that are going to be shaping the industry over the coming months.
Here are 3 m-commerce trends to watch out for in 2018, as predicted by professional Dubai ecommerce solutions providers:
1. Artificially Intelligent Chatbots
AI-led chatbots for mobile devices are officially here, and some of the biggest companies in the world (Starbucks, H&M, Nordstrom, etc.) have already started adopting the technology in their dedicated apps!
Modern chatbots offer consumers a pleasing, interactive experience that feels surprisingly personal and is incredibly quick.
Since these intelligent bots have direct access to all the company’s data regarding product catalogs and services, the response to customer queries is almost instant.
It’s a big upgrade from the old days of traditional chat boxes when users would have to wait for a human representative to be available before their queries could be answered!
2. Augmented Reality
In 2016, a consumer survey revealed that 40% of customers would be willing to spend more money on a product if it came with an AR experience.
Now, these customers finally have their wish!
Furniture manufacturers Houzz have been experimenting with a new AR app that lets users visualize how different pieces of furniture will look in their homes before they even buy anything, and we expect a lot more companies to shift over to this trend in the coming months.
AR technology has also been given a huge boost by the fact that Apple, industry leaders when it comes to innovation in smartphones, has included the technology in their new iPhone X.
3. More Responsive Designs
Responsive web design is hardly a new concept, but it hadn’t quite taken off last year in the way many were predicting.
Responsive design refers to the practice of optimizing all the content on a website in a way that it’s attractive to look at regardless of what device or screen size it’s being viewed on. This should include everything from full-wall projects to smaller mobile phones and even smartwatches!
Dubai ecommerce solutions providers are expecting this trend to finally enter the mainstream in the coming months, as Google’s mobile-first index starts changing the way business owners prioritize their website designs.
Mobile and web apps have been leading the market these days. They are as important as the websites are. In fact, we can say that the web and mobile apps both are valuable for the sake of your business. That’s why it is necessary for you to have it if you want to grow and emerge as one of the leading businesses in the market. For a user-friendly web applications Dubai based software houses could be your preferred choice. They are highly experienced in this particular regard.
No doubt, things are in the most elite zones when it comes to website designing and development. However, sticking the basics will make things easy for one to cope with no matter how advanced things become.
UAE markets are highly chic and this feature associated with it is usually perceived wrongly by those who focus on markets trends here and perform online. Website design Dubai oriented practices are in their best ever zones today. Service acquirers are offered with state of the art solutions by professionals associated with the said domain.
A good an positive element that can be found in modern markets of UAE is that there are numerous service providers in the form of web development companies in Dubai that offer service acquirers with state of the art and stunning solutions.
The idea and approach from them is to ensure that they engage the customers and transform them into potential clients by offerings all the relevant services associated with design and development under one roof. One can work closely with them and get hands on the right solution by bearing the following core elements in mind:
When operating in highly dynamic markets like those in Dubai, the idea for entrepreneurs is pretty much straightforward, i.e. staying on top of competitors and leading the way with the help of smart marketing options particularly those that fall in the digital brackets.
To ensure that one’s business is shifted from invisible zones to visible ones, one would need to get in touch with a professional SEO company Dubai and share the promotional needs in the most clear and relevant passion. A business that is offering excellent products and services but not marketed well may lack in claiming best results when it comes to returns on investment.
Search engine optimization and all its associated fragments like content marketing, social media campaigns and other link building practices must be well within the set frameworks of best practices in order to provide the business with a great and appealing visibility on SERPs.
To be on top of all your marketing goals, you will need to understand the law of attraction and ensure that you are using right channels and gimmicks.
The world of digital marketing is going through a makeshift and the focus today is on social mediums. The difference between a visible and invisible business is just like the difference between a well written story that has never been read or told.
Let’s have a look at some very common mistakes that marketers do while using Facebook as a part of their SEO campaign:
- Incomplete page – Not filling out the page details completely.
- Using copy rights images or illegal cover photos – something one must avoid as an entrepreneur.
- Breaching Contest Guideline – Before jumping into conclusion, one must check the local laws.
- Over posting – Avoid it, if you don’t want a Facebook ban.
- Focusing too much on likes – They are important no doubt, but you must ensure if you are reaching the right audience.
- Big Slabs of Text – You don’t need that, you must keep things precise while using social media.
- Posting Off – Brand or Boring Content – You may get immediate traffic and tons of it but if the content is not relevant or boring then bounce rate for your target site may escalate.
- Ignoring stats – You cannot afford to do this, keep a check on each and every activity and its outcomes.
- Being the same vanilla – you can avoid this by adding variety different idea, sticking to one mode will not attract those in your contacts.
- No using the Facebook Ad options to the fullest – it’s always easy to run a paid campaign on any platform, running it in the right passion however would require a closer focus.
With more focus on the business trends online, entrepreneur is becoming keener to stay ahead in this race to success. While operating in complex markets of UAE, they know that a slight blunder may cost them a fortune and they may never be able to stand back on their feet again.
Therefore they watch web applications Dubai oriented trends very closely and soon as something comes their way and are relevant to their online presence; they get in touch with their service provider and ensure that it becomes part of their portal or e-store. The Infographic given below further elaborates what are they and how they can be useful for a business:
Don’t get confused with website and web applications, this is a norm and people do mix up things in this domain, just like they do when talking about interface design and website design.
- Web applications are interactive and dynamic systems
- Helpful for businesses to see off critical business related tasks
- Helps in amplifying and gauging the business productivity.
In an event where one is dealing with a fully integrated portal:
- Differentiating between the external system and portal itself may turn out to be difficult.
- One cannot pay for web applications and expect a complete web design. They are more of add-ons added to websites for improved customer experiences, efficiencies and security.
SO WHAT IS IT THEN?
It is an application that is utilized by users over a network, for example an intranet or the Internet itself.
- The need:
- To get your website built professionally
- Get hands on a unique and appealing design
- The Price:
- You may be charged upfront in most of the cases, this is a norm
- Rates may vary depending on several factors, i.e. Reputation, experience of the service provider and the size of project you are expecting to be delivered to you.
- After the custom design is ready for you, you may get after sale service, free usually for a certain time.
- The Trends:
- HTML 4 Out while 5 is dominating
- CSS 3 is in for animations, heavy Flash videos are out
- Content must be able to correspond with the design
- Minimalism is still here and will stay
- Customer engagement through videos and attractive blogs
- Https or secured websites will be preferred by major search engines
- Schema for SEO will rule.
- You will need a professional developer to be precise
- Web and Mobile Apps, don’t forget them too:
- They will help you when it comes to elevated exposures.
- They are the future
- They enable your target audience to interact with your business
- Ensure you do some price shopping
- Go for the affordable ones
- Go for the reputable solutions provider
- Find a provider that is native
- Ensure that you get elite solutions for what you have paid.
Highly appealing and well-designed website is the result of hard and smart work carried out by professionals. Trends world over are shaping fast, especially in dynamic markets like UAE, where the demands seems to be changing round the clock. To learn more, you may go through the information shared below and meet the smart brains that are the cause of success behind Dubai website design industry:
User Experience Designer:
- Works with a mix design testing, user tracking, website analytics and wire-framing tools to make things smoother for the user.
- 62% of the companies who have hired professionals in this domain have experienced augmented sales.
- UX experts closely focus on the ways a user responds. Based on these responses, they shape up things in an improved manner.
- Builds elements on screen that would be required by the user while surfing the web pages.
- Uses smart design tools such as Photoshop, illustrator and In-design for breath-taking and stunning design work.
- 87% of small and medium sized businesses consider their web presence as their core digital marketing tool.
- Logically organizes plus sets site information to promote simple and easy navigation.
- Almost 50% of the Fortune 500 website shows a prominent call to action tab that is intended for users with an aim of 3 seconds, i.e. the button is set in such a passion that the user may locate it within 3 seconds.
- Ensures application of their expert knowledge associated with computer sciences, cognitive and library.
- Curates the text that fits in different components placed within the website.
- Before putting the text on the website, all the text is written on MS-Word, checked for grammatical errors and ensures that is fully in-line with SEO set standards before posting On-Site.
- Balances knowledge of core internet protocols and trade strategies at time when testing apps plus integrating back-end elements.
- Experts believe that demands for professional web developers will amplify by 20% by the end of 2022.
- From start till the end a project manager sees off the entire project and ensures that things are executed, processed and delivered in the right passion.
- Ensures that project tasks are carried out and completed in-line with the user requirements.
Without these minds, getting hands on the right design in a timely manner won’t be possible. In fast paced and dynamic markets, one will require website design Dubai oriented services so as to ensure that the end result matches their expectations to the fullest.