With more focus on the business trends online, entrepreneur is becoming keener to stay ahead in this race to success. While operating in complex markets of UAE, they know that a slight blunder may cost them a fortune and they may never be able to stand back on their feet again.
Therefore they watch web applications Dubai oriented trends very closely and soon as something comes their way and are relevant to their online presence; they get in touch with their service provider and ensure that it becomes part of their portal or e-store. The Infographic given below further elaborates what are they and how they can be useful for a business:
Don’t get confused with website and web applications, this is a norm and people do mix up things in this domain, just like they do when talking about interface design and website design.
- Web applications are interactive and dynamic systems
- Helpful for businesses to see off critical business related tasks
- Helps in amplifying and gauging the business productivity.
In an event where one is dealing with a fully integrated portal:
- Differentiating between the external system and portal itself may turn out to be difficult.
- One cannot pay for web applications and expect a complete web design. They are more of add-ons added to websites for improved customer experiences, efficiencies and security.
SO WHAT IS IT THEN?
It is an application that is utilized by users over a network, for example an intranet or the Internet itself.